Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on AndyMurrayFanForum

Re: Feedback on AndyMurrayFanForum

This forum is brilliant . A big thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Thank you, thank you!! To everyone involved

A million thanks to those involved with setting up and generously funding this new forum.

I have a question about moderation on this website. As it's now not connected with Andy's official website will there be any changes to the way the site is to be moderated?
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

well, ho hum,ho hum, good things come . . . . many thanks for the thanks button.
    just about compensates for my fury at finding you had employed that dodge of previous incarnations of the forum, ie major change on a morning of max interest. so, i couldn't post on old forum, nor register for this one, just had to watch tennis, and not much of that either.
    but, lest you think i rant, no no, thanks for the thanks button is all i really came to say

In sadness that I might never see Andy play again

Quote Originally Posted by RoastLamb View Post
    I have a question about moderation on this website. As it's now not connected with Andy's official website will there be any changes to the way the site is to be moderated?
    Blimey RL, we've only just got started and there's still a load of things to do!!!
    We hadn't got around to any specific approach to this but were hoping everyone would be so well behaved that we wouldn't need to do much moderating at all ...
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Fingers crossed we all stay well behaved.

No, what I meant was the previous forum was officially Andy's (bla bla bla) and so we had certain rules to abide by: not posting direct photos, etc. Now that it's not official can we post direct photos as other fan forums do?

Many thanks to all involved with setting up this new forum. Can't tell you how happy I am that normal service has been resumed. Means a lot to me having this place to chat, exchange opinions and make friends. Thank you all.

In sadness that I might never see Andy play again

Quote Originally Posted by RoastLamb View Post
    Fingers crossed we all stay well behaved.

No, what I meant was the previous forum was officially Andy's (bla bla bla) and so we had certain rules to abide by: not posting direct photos, etc. Now that it's not official can we post direct photos as other fan forums do?
    Hi RL.
    We're not ignoring your question. Copyright and bandwidth theft are complex issues which are being updated constantly. We are checking out one or two things, especially on the legal side, and would prefer to make a proper reply when we've looked at all of that. We realise that is not the answer you might wish for but we'd rather hold off saying something that we might later have to retract.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

No probs. I'm sure you've all discussed how you want to mod the site. Would be interested to know if it's going to be any different that's all. You're all doing an amazing job and I so appreciate everything you've all done. Really wonderful!