Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Murray's Cromlix House Hotel near Dunblane

Re: Andy Murray buys Cromlix House Hotel near Dunblane - and Judy is on the board!

10sballs - Andy Murray – Thane of Dunblane

Challenger Circuit

Re: Andy Murray buys Cromlix House Hotel near Dunblane - and Judy is on the board!

Quote Originally Posted by cazza99 View Post
    They have 36 acres - enough space for some tents
    We have3 tents ranging from 2 man up to 12

10sballs - Andy Murray Buys A Hotel
    Now Murray, whose bid is believed to have beaten the top ranked French gastronomic doubles team Michel and Albert Roux, intends to turn the hotel into one of Scotland’s most prestigious dining venues.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

supergran (27-01-2013)

Futures Flyer

Well, today The Herald seem to think this is "news". Not sure why. But anyway, if you want to read all about it then here's the link

Quote Originally Posted by Jan62 View Post
    Well, today The Herald seem to think this is "news". Not sure why. But anyway, if you want to read all about it then here's the link
    I think they were waiting to get an application for a licenced bar or something or other accepted before making an official announcement.

This bit is new I think

The refurbished hotel is scheduled to re-open next spring ahead of the 2014 Ryder Cup, which is being staged a short drive away at Gleneagles.
    Also I think its the first time the news has come from Andy himself.

Murray said in a statement: "I am pleased to have acquired Cromlix House and look forward to securing its future as a successful business.

"By re-establishing Cromlix as a leading luxury hotel at the heart of the Dunblane community we will be able to attract new visitors to the area, create a number of new jobs and focus on supporting other local businesses.

"I'm pleased to be able to give something back to the community I grew up in."

BBC - Andy Murray buys former country hotel in Perthshire

andymurray.com - Andy serves up boost for home town with new hotel venture

Sun - Muzza nets swanky hotel

Daily Record - Andy Murray buys luxury Stirlingshire hotel where his brother got married

STV - Tennis star Andy Murray to turn 1.8m hotel into five-star venue

Euronews - Murray hopes his new hotel will be a smash hit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

supergran (27-02-2013)

CNN - Tennis business: Andy Murray's five-star hotel venture

Mail - Andy Murray to serve up five-star luxury at 1.8m Scottish hotel

Telegraph
    - Andy Murray buys 2 million luxury hotel in Dunblane

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (25-02-2013), supergran (27-02-2013)

Challenger Circuit

Finally official. Hopefully a good business investment for him. And hopefully some delicious deserts!

Perhaps Andy will swap 'hotelier' notes with Juan Carlos Ferrero?
    He has a hotel south of Valencia (and I'm pretty certain Andy has stayed there) with just 12 rooms.
    Ferrero Hotel.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Sallydaisy View Post
    Perhaps Andy will swap 'hotelier' notes with Juan Carlos Ferrero?
    He has a hotel south of Valencia (and I'm pretty certain Andy has stayed there) with just 12 rooms.
    Ferrero Hotel.
    I wonder if Ferrero's hotel is full of mosquitos.