Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Well card for Andy ...

Re: Get Well card for Andy ...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. It will be good to see you back playing pain free, and able to win many, many tournaments. Clay courters beware, because a fit and pain free Andy will be out to beat you in 2014. I'm sure Maggie May and Rusty will be thrilled to have you home and able to take them for plenty of walks. Thank you for all the pleasure you give us and the wonderful example you give to young people.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mickey For This Useful Post:

Reef (21-09-2013), xenon21 (21-09-2013)

Thinking about you and sending you best wishes for total healing and a speedy recovery!

We'll certainly miss you for the rest of the season but look forward to seeing you fit, strong and pain free in 2014.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karanga For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (21-09-2013)

So proud of your achievements in 2013 and looking forward to seeing you back fit and refreshed in 2014.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Reef For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (21-09-2013)

Please take good care of yourself.
    I believe relaxing without worrying is the best treatment to get your health back in order,
    and then you can start as you did before, or better than ever after your complete recovery.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to farcountry For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (21-09-2013)

All the best and here's to a speedy recovery. Looking forward to a fit and healthy 2014!

Sending warmest wishes for a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you "back" fit and well.

Just think, Andy, you've won two Grand Slams and an Olympic Gold Medal WITH a back problem.....there will be NO stopping you after surgery!! I'll be thinking about you over the next few weeks and look forward to seeing you fully recovered when the time is right! Love you to BITS!!

Blimey, some of you have written an essay! Now wondering whether the message I DM'd to Xenon on Twitter the other day really cuts the mustard

All the best Andy, well done on another fantastic year and keep up the hard work, you're an inspiration to us all. You will be missed and I cant wait till you're back on court!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MurrayMan For This Useful Post:

lynne (23-09-2013), xenon21 (21-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Blimey, some of you have written an essay! Now wondering whether the message I DM'd to Xenon on Twitter the other day really cuts the mustard
    Any message short or big is perfectly fine. If you wish to change your message, feel free to post it here before tomorrow midnight and I will change your message