Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Ways to watch tennis on TV

Re: Ways to watch tennis on TV

For some reason in the UK though there is no UHD coverage today, available from Monday 28th on the Philippe Chatrier court.

Stuart Fraser‏Verified account @stu_fraser 2h2 hours ago

ITV announce a new three-year rights deal to show the French Open until 2021.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (07-06-2018), patlowe (07-06-2018), Silverdee (08-06-2018)

Brilliant news.

Guardian - Amazon launches its assault on sport coverage with tennis at Queen’s

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (13-06-2018)

Amazon confirmed the other day that the sports coverage (including tennis) will be at no extra cost for Prime members , though obviously still an additional cost for some if they are enticed. Sport on Amazon Prime

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by JAMES4578 View Post
    Amazon confirmed the other day that the sports coverage (including tennis) will be at no extra cost for Prime members , though obviously still an additional cost for some if they are enticed. Sport on Amazon Prime
    It will be really good value next year when we'll get ATP coverage plus USO and WTF ... not bad for 7.99 a month considering what sky subscribers pay at the moment! At the moment I get TennisTV monthly during the months I want it, which costs 9.99 a month so I will definitely be swapping next year. For USO this year I will take out the 30 day free trial then not subscribe after it's finished (until next year).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caro For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (14-06-2018), WimbledonWestie (14-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    It will be really good value next year when we'll get ATP coverage plus USO and WTF ... not bad for 7.99 a month considering what sky subscribers pay at the moment! At the moment I get TennisTV monthly during the months I want it, which costs 9.99 a month so I will definitely be swapping next year. For USO this year I will take out the 30 day free trial then not subscribe after it's finished (until next year).
    That's my plan too!

If having problems getting a full screen when live streaming on the ATP challenger site, it may be worth trying it in Internet Explorer. IE was the only browser I got to work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

patlowe (19-06-2018)

Out of curiosity is anybody on the forum watching Queen's on Amazon??? ....cheers!
    "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"

Challenger Circuit

If anyone already has amazon prime and is watching Queens, I would be interested to know if they have a catch up service. I love that about TennisTV. Working full time I rely on it as I very often can't watch live.