Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Xenon21

Challenger Circuit

Re: Thank you Xenon21

Thanks Zainab for everything you have done for the forum. I know you are fully committed to your charity work and will look forward to your updates here and on Twitter! Enjoy your retirement

2. The Following User Says Thank You to banskogirl For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (16-11-2016)

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Jennan View Post
    Thank you Xenon21. Going way back, I remember at a televised tournament, Mark Petchey spotting you and mentioning that you were Andy's number 1 fan. Know you will continue to support him and hopefully come on to the forum when time allows.
    I remember that too .... except he got it wrong! It wasn't Zainab.

Many thanks Zainab for all your efforts over the years. I can't believe I have never met you but will continue to see you active on social media I'm sure. I know you post in Murraynators a lot. Please don't forget your roots here in AMFF (the original and the best .... I am biased!) - make sure you come and post here too. You will be missed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caro For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (16-11-2016)

Thanks for everything on the forum Xe. Look forward to joining our flags and voices again at another DC tie before too long! Take care

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

xenon21 (16-11-2016)

Challenger Circuit

Hey guys
    So sorry for my late reply. I left for Iraq to volunteer in a medical clinic and have had dodgy wifi since. Have finally been able to come on before my shift

Sincere thanks for your lovely words. This forum will always be the original! And my heart will forever be based here. I hope to come on a lot more too hopefully. I love this place and all of you! It's a pity that work, charity work and family have kept me off here too much to be able to participate as actively as I used to

As always will be supporting Andy, Jamie and the Brits full heartedly! And don't worry, I'll still be around! Posting and hopefully meeting some of you all in the future!

I've had wonderful memories as a moderator from the start and a member. Here's to many more memories in the future!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xenon21 For This Useful Post:

banskogirl (16-11-2016), Caro (17-11-2016), cazza99 (16-11-2016), Genbrit (19-11-2016), goldfish (16-11-2016), JAMES4578 (16-11-2016), Jan (19-11-2016), karanga (16-11-2016), lynne (16-11-2016)

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    I remember that too .... except he got it wrong! It wasn't Zainab.

Many thanks Zainab for all your efforts over the years. I can't believe I have never met you but will continue to see you active on social media I'm sure. I know you post in Murraynators a lot. Please don't forget your roots here in AMFF (the original and the best .... I am biased!) - make sure you come and post here too. You will be missed.
    That was so funny! I remember thinking I wish it was me now lol! But was very lovely of Petch. Don't worry my roots and heart will always be engrained in this forum. I am biased too

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xenon21 For This Useful Post:

Caro (17-11-2016), Jan (19-11-2016), lynne (16-11-2016)

Just see this. You been do brilliant job as mod here and lot charity fundraising.

Good luck your next project/fundraising. I know you will do good.

It been so long. Original forum so long time ago and we set up first FTM and you become mod help me do FTM and eventually FTD. I can't believe we been here so long. I started when I was college and now it must be 7-10 years??
    Last edited by Speedy Hawk; 18-11-2016 at 23:02.
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Speedy Hawk For This Useful Post:

lynne (20-11-2016), xenon21 (19-11-2016)