Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2nd DAUGHTER HAS ARRIVED! CONGRATULATIONS Andy and Kim on their new baby!

Re: 2nd DAUGHTER HAS ARRIVED! CONGRATULATIONS Andy and Kim on their new baby!

Surely at some point her name will just be in the public domain. I mean I can't imagine that it's just close friends and family that know and they can't swear everone to secrecy for ever. But in fact it's probably got to the point where most people really aren't bothered to know.

ATP Ace!

I think it's a bit silly really. It was topical at the time but, I agree, I suspect not many people are really bothered now. Fed announced the names of his children, as did Djoko - it really isn't a big deal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alis For This Useful Post:

clancy (30-04-2018)

Since Andy's been out the press have crossed a lot of boundaries that he and his family clearly aren't happy about - it probably feels nice to retain privacy where he can and I don't blame him.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

greatunclebulgaria (30-04-2018), hfwardhouse (30-04-2018), JimmyG (02-05-2018), Teresa (29-04-2018)

could one go to Somerset House and look up the birth certificate where the name would be shown?

Quote Originally Posted by harriet View Post
    could one go to Somerset House and look up the birth certificate where the name would be shown?
    One probably could but I think that would be a terrible invasion of privacy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hfwardhouse For This Useful Post:

greatunclebulgaria (09-05-2018), lynne (02-05-2018), RosieBear (02-05-2018), Sallydaisy (01-05-2018), Teresa (02-05-2018)

I am sure when Andy's back on tour and doing regular media it will come out naturally.

You would need Andy and Kim's full names, Edith's full name, the date and the place of where she was born in order to get the certificate. But, it would be an invasion of privacy.

i'm surprised none of the red tops has done just that, i would if i worked for one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    You would need Andy and Kim's full names, Edith's full name, the date and the place of where she was born in order to get the certificate. But, it would be an invasion of privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by harriet View Post
    i'm surprised none of the red tops has done just that, i would if i worked for one of them.
    So one would need to know Andy's daughter's full name to go on a mission to find out Andy's daughter's name.
    Last edited by RosieBear; 02-05-2018 at 16:06.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

greatunclebulgaria (09-05-2018), lovetennis (02-05-2018)