Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon 2018- who is planning on going/tickets?

Re: Wimbledon 2018- who is planning on going?

Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    Yeah some court 3 are put on ticketmaster.

As we will already be in London on the Saturday for queens of the Stone Age and Liv for Harry Potter plays then we are just going to meet up after and then join the queue. Lol. Probably around midnight cheaper than a hotel lol. I doubt we will get centre though as fed fans will prob start arriving early saturday! Last year 11ish got us centre on Monday but that wasn’t fed. Anyway maybe Court 1 though lol
    Jealous that you are going to see Ginger Josh on Saturday, would have loved to go but couldn't justify the expense as I don't like anyone else on the bill.
    Hawkeye always has the last word.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzypops View Post
    I haven't yet received my LTA resale tickets and telephoned to check what is happening. The LTA are dealing with this despatch not AELTC. The LTA say they are posting out Tuesday's (3 July) tickets during this week (they are still sending them out as of today) so I should expect them by Saturday (the timeframe is consistent with the tm email). Hopefully this might be useful information for those waiting.
    Received this morning (were mailed yesterday) - near the CC back in section 514 - I gather they have sent out all the first week tix but not the second week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Jealous that you are going to see Ginger Josh on Saturday, would have loved to go but couldn't justify the expense as I don't like anyone else on the bill.
    I like the hives but that’s about it lol. Haven’t seen quotsa since songs for the deaf tour. So didn’t want to miss them, though with foos the weekend before and garbage and incubus in September it’s an expensive gig year.

Murray and some of my other faves being in the opposite half to Fed always improves the tickets you get from queuing. Maybe we will leave the grounds at 5 Monday to get back in lol. Looks like bottom half for my Thursday centre

Just got email from Wimbledon about ticketmaster.

Same info as usual but here reminder:

Returns ticket: 48 hours before 12pm (Saturday 12pm for Monday)
    Go Gate 4 and limited ground access 9:30am

Reserved ticket: 24 hours before 9am (Sunday 9am for Monday)
    Go Gate 7 and limited ground access 9:45am
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedy Hawk For This Useful Post:

roytennisfan (29-06-2018)

I'm there on Monday, I'm predicting my oop on centre will be fed, Serena, Stan v Grigor. Back on centre Wednesday- good chance its Del po , Wozniacki and Cilic. Love guessing. Time will tell if I'm right.

DelPo is in the bottom half of the draw so would play Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday if successful.

Wild Card

Got all my wk1 tickets today that were bought on Monday...... Mon Tues and Sat, already had Wed from public ballot

Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by themass15 View Post
    DelPo is in the bottom half of the draw so would play Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday if successful.
    And would be Wonderful if Andy played DelPo on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by themass15 View Post
    So he is, think the sun is frying my brain!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
    I have a spare Wednesday Court 1 ticket for sale, as my guest (block 21), £66, PM me if interested.
    I would have loved to if I wasn't working. Going Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday first week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to themass15 For This Useful Post:

JimmyG (29-06-2018)