Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: DAVIS CUP 1st round - Fan support thread - travel, dinosaurs etc

Re: DAVIS CUP 1st round - Fan support thread - travel, dinosaurs etc

Will look a bit more in a few days but as a rough guide for up to 7 people would be about €170 euros return. Think we are currently on 5 (Maud am I right in thinking you are travelling with Lizzy?) but think there are a few more on the same flight which could bring it down a bit.

I’ve also found at price of €148 euros for up to 6.
    Last edited by Julie80; 05-01-2018 at 20:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Julie80 For This Useful Post:

anor (06-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie80 View Post
    Will look a bit more in a few days but as a rough guide for up to 7 people would be about 170 euros return. Think we are currently on 5 (Maud am I right in thinking you are travelling with Lizzy?) but think there are a few more on the same flight which could bring it down a bit.

Ive also found at price of 148 euros for up to 6.
    Yes that correct me & Lizzy but was also looking at Jan62 being included, she was going to come with me if I could have got something, but happy to have you do it.
    Last edited by Maud; 06-01-2018 at 14:18. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Maud View Post
    Yes that correct me & Lizzy but was also looking at Jan62 being included, she was going to come with me if I could have got something, but happy to have you do it.
    So that gives us at least 6 which would keep the cost at €25 per person

Futures Flyer

Julie, I would be interested in doing this . Thank you!

That’s great. So far for a transfer with have
    Julie80
    Maud
    Lizzy
    Exislander
    Anor
    Jan62

Still 3 weeks to go so will give it a little longer but should be able to get a transfer for €25 per person.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Julie80 For This Useful Post:

Jan62 (10-01-2018)

What time does the Glasgow flight arrive in Malaga? We are coming from Stanstead and get in at 22.45 on the Thursday. That is probably later than you guys isnt it? Sorry about my lateness in getting this sorted but weve been busy with a new grandson over Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    What time does the Glasgow flight arrive in Malaga? We are coming from Stanstead and get in at 22.45 on the Thursday. That is probably later than you guys isn’t it? Sorry about my lateness in getting this sorted but we’ve been busy with a new grandson over Christmas!
    The Glasgow flights are arrive Wednesday, leave Monday - Easyjet does not fly Glasgow to Malaga on Thursdays.

Futures Flyer

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    What time does the Glasgow flight arrive in Malaga? We are coming from Stanstead and get in at 22.45 on the Thursday. That is probably later than you guys isn’t it? Sorry about my lateness in getting this sorted but we’ve been busy with a new grandson over Christmas!
    Exislander has beaten me to it! Congratulations on your new grandson, enjoy!

Thanks, He’s had his little feeding issues but he is gradually getting there!
    It looks as if we’re a day later than most of you then and we’re staying til Wednesday-perhaps to do a little walking after all the excitement of the weekend! We’re staying at the apartments Mediterraneo which I think is walkable to the arena. Getting nearer now but sadly I don’t think Andy will be there supporting!

Is anyone arriving else on the Thursday evening at 22.45 (flight from Stanstead) who would like to share transport with us into Marbella?