Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SHANGHAI Masters - 8th-15th Oct 2017

ATP Ace!

Re: SHANGHAI Masters - 8th-15th Oct 2017

I'm with you on that one, Rosiebear! I can't see Rafa winning in London though - it's an indoor competition on a hard court - that has to favour Roger. I suppose it depends on the speed of the court though - the court today definitely played to Roger's strengths. Does anyone know how fast or slow the court usually is at the WTF?

Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by RosieBear View Post
    Great result, well done Fed, apparently he was in awesome form. Hope Fed or anyone but Rafa wins WTF. This is because at the moment Andre Agassi is the only male player to have won at least one of all of the following : Aus, Wimb, French, US, WTF, Olympic singles gold and Davis Cup title. Rafa only needs WTF, but to heck with that I want Andy to snaffle the Aus and RG and become only the second member of the club.
    The AO will be Andy's 1st tournament back competing , not expecting too much to be honest

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ljs For This Useful Post:

clancy (16-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ljs View Post
    The AO will be Andy's 1st tournament back competing , not expecting too much to be honest
    Doesn't he have Brisbane as a warm up first? But yes, probably too much to expect an immediate return to top form.