Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,527 of 1527

Thread: Football Thread

Re: Football Thread

I assume that today's events came as no surprise Ally?
    Hawkeye always has the last word

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I assume that today's events came as no surprise Ally?
    Apologies for not noticing this earlier. No, it certainly didn't. Just a pity Budge stayed loyal for so long. Not 100% sold on any of the suggestions so far though. Neilson back lol? I thought Locke did a good job all things considered the season we were in admin but he doesn't even merit a mention.

I came on to ask you if Ogren specifically requested Friday night fixtures? You seem to get more than your fair share.

I think that’s only our fourth Friday game, the 2 derbies on BT Sport and 2 on BBC Scotland. Some teams have had more.

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I think that’s only our fourth Friday game, the 2 derbies on BT Sport and 2 on BBC Scotland. Some teams have had more.
    Maybe I just notice them more if it's you (biggest fish down there) or Ayr (local team of my youth).

We are indeed the big fish, the reason we aren’t already out of sight is that we’ve failed to cope when the likes of Alloa and QotS have raised their game against us only to go back to their usual mediocrity the following week. It’s the way we’ve coped with ICT, Dundee, Plastic Whistle and Dunfermline this time around that looks like making the difference.

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by AllyB View Post
    Apologies for not noticing this earlier. No, it certainly didn't. Just a pity Budge stayed loyal for so long. Not 100% sold on any of the suggestions so far though. Neilson back lol? I thought Locke did a good job all things considered the season we were in admin but he doesn't even merit a mention.

I came on to ask you if Ogren specifically requested Friday night fixtures? You seem to get more than your fair share.
    So, 5 weeks on Hearts go public that they've offered the job to someone. 36 hours on he's hardly rushing to accept.

Is it too late to bring back Vlad?

Alan Preston claiming on Sportsound tonight that everything was agreed, but Barnsley have complicated things by asking for compensation.