Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Fed Cup Feb 6-9 2019 - Support thread -who is going etc.

Re: Fed Cup Feb 6-9 2019 - Support thread -who is going etc.

Just checked London Lions page and event still listed there and venue says Copper Box.

Now information about the London Lions game does not come up when you click on it on Copper Box site, unlike this morning, so I’d say it looks as if Fed Cup May be there!

Yet See Tickets and Ticketmaster are still selling tickets for that date at the Copperbox. Bit naughty of them if it is not on there!

Quote Originally Posted by lovetennis View Post
    The basketball match that was scheduled for the Easter weekend has disappeared from the CopperBox What's On page. Looking very likely that's where we're heading
    Yep, and if you go on the London Lions fixtures page it now shows that their match on the 21st April is being played at UEL Sportsdock. I'm 99.9% sure the Fed Cup will be at the Copper Box. The visiting team is Cheshire Phoenix. Imagine being one of their fans and traveling down from Cheshire, booking a convenient hotel only to have the event moved 10 miles away. Personally think it's pretty disgraceful, and I'm sure everyone would be up in arms if the shoe was on the other foot and we were the ones shifted out.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

Caro (Today), clancy (16-02-2019), lovetennis (15-02-2019), Silverdee (15-02-2019), Teresa (15-02-2019)

I agree with you, but the Copperbox will just be so much easier for me, so in this instance I will take it gratefully.

Just had another hotel hunt as it's looking fairly certain to be CopperBox but I can't beat the deal I got for the Britannia at Canary Wharf so will stick with that. It really is a bargain for London, even without a view

If it's to be in Stratford, I can get the HC Hotel in East Moslesey for practically nothing for four nights, due to my three free nights. I believe it to be opposite the palace and Bushy Park.

I put a review of Wagamama on Trip Advisor and I've now received a reply from the General Manager saying thank you for it and was glad that we enjoyed our meals there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

goldfish (Yesterday)