Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets thread

Re: Pets thread

Quote Originally Posted by cazza99 View Post
    We get cats lying in wait to catch bunnies all the time in my Dad's garden. Had to rescue an injured bunny earlier this year. But they tend to go for baby and young bunnies rather than the fully grown ones.
    That breaks my heart. I will never get a cat, ever.
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

Cat's are very mischievous. Mr HFW parked the car in one of the sheds overnight because it was blowing a gale and with lots of trees round about he was a bit concerned one might land on the car ..... he retrieved it this morning complete with new decorations of pussy cat paw prints all over the windscreen and bonnet

Lol! I like to get cat one day in future.
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

Quote Originally Posted by hfwardhouse View Post
    Cat's are very mischievous. Mr HFW parked the car in one of the sheds overnight because it was blowing a gale and with lots of trees round about he was a bit concerned one might land on the car ..... he retrieved it this morning complete with new decorations of pussy cat paw prints all over the windscreen and bonnet
    Reminds me of something similar earlier this year ... I'd gone to put rubbish in trash bins in my Mum's garage and made a couple of trips leaving the rear door propped open. Locked it up and headed off back to my own home. When I phoned her a couple of days later I got a right earful about how there were cat paw marks all over the car - not to mention the fright she got when a freaked out cat shot past her as soon as the door was opened!

I really like cats but can't have pets at the flats where I live ... and the dead parrot is still lodging with friends 'cos I've no room him and his castiron stand.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Lol Sally! I wonder how long poor cat been trapped there?
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

cat's are chancers - they'll nip indoors first opportunity they get .... that'll teach it ... Bubbles did sneak into the house when I was trying to feed her the first morning - but as she's no longer permitted in the porch, she won't get in unless someone leaves the doors open ....

Quote Originally Posted by RoastLamb View Post
    That breaks my heart. I will never get a cat, ever.
    That's unfortunately something you just learn to get used to with cats, and you have to remember it's just nature. I struggled with that aspect when Dave first suggested we get cats, but as we were both working then, a dog was not possible, so I said ok, and I wouldn't be without them now for anything!

I still tend to ask Dave to deal with the occasional mouse or bird we get presented with, though!

I could never see myself without a cat, always had one in my life since I was 3 years old. Just love them.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOwl View Post
    That's unfortunately something you just learn to get used to with cats, and you have to remember it's just nature. I struggled with that aspect when Dave first suggested we get cats, but as we were both working then, a dog was not possible, so I said ok, and I wouldn't be without them now for anything!

I still tend to ask Dave to deal with the occasional mouse or bird we get presented with, though!
    That's the bit I'm dreading cos Bubbles is apparently very generous and loves to share

I'm allergic to cats unfortunately or we probably would've had a housecat ....

Hawkeye always has the last word.