Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Resurfacing - film on Prime from Friday 29th November

Re: Resurfacing - film on Prime from Friday 29th November

I've looked at the Amazon website and it is still there. I was thinking of doing the 30 day free trial, but does anyone know how to put the sound up on an iPad? When I tested it out on the BBC's iPlayer, the sound was very low.

Finally watched it. I loved seeing him at home, and the glimpses of him as a dad. The operation scenes struck a bit close to home mind you. It dawned on me that something very similar has been done to me...!!!

Whatever happens now after The Queen’s Doubles and Antwerp this year, all is well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teresa For This Useful Post:

jeannie13 (03-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    I've looked at the Amazon website and it is still there. I was thinking of doing the 30 day free trial, but does anyone know how to put the sound up on an iPad? When I tested it out on the BBC's iPlayer, the sound was very low.
    There’s 2 volume buttons on one of the long sides. One up, one down. If you’re still struggling you could invest in a small speaker which plugs into the headphone socket.

From the Bryanbros Instagram account ........

bryanbros
    Verified
    My family and I just watched this documentary. It was very emotional for my wife and me and we both shed a few tears. This is an amazingly honest and graphic account of a manís journey along a road littered with obstacles. Andy is very open and introspective and the viewer will see the qualities that define him as a person and an athlete. What does it take to achieve greatness? How much can a human body and soul endure? What does sport mean to an athlete who sacrifices everything to reach his or her potential? This is an inspirational story about no regrets and a glimpse into a championís fight through the impossible. I also found it touching to witness the unconditional love and support his family and team provided during his most trying moments. Huge respect and admiration to all involved. Watch this. #resurfacing #amazonprimevideo

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lynne For This Useful Post:

anor (03-12-2019), cazza99 (03-12-2019), Elizabeth (Today), exislander (03-12-2019), jackie55 (Yesterday), JAMES4578 (03-12-2019), jeannie13 (Yesterday), patlowe (03-12-2019), piscesperson (Yesterday), Sallydaisy (03-12-2019)

My sister reckons Amazon will have it for a while. I tried to join their free trial, yesterday, but I just kept being told that I'm already a member. I thought it was weird, as I've never joined them and I've never watched anything on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    My sister reckons Amazon will have it for a while. I tried to join their free trial, yesterday, but I just kept being told that I'm already a member. I thought it was weird, as I've never joined them and I've never watched anything on their website.
    But do you have an amazon prime account for shopping? It's the same account.

Does anyone know if it's straightfoward to cancel Prime after the free trial runs out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Does anyone know if it's straightfoward to cancel Prime after the free trial runs out?
    It’s not straightforward The easiest way is to find a contact number and ring them, or Google how to cancel Amazon Prime and follow the links.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teresa For This Useful Post:

Jan (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Well personally think it is easy to cancel online, you should ensure you cancel ahead of time and can cancel after taking out- if you go into account and then prime Membership can cancel from there. Further information in this guide I found it no trouble in the past, though I currently have an annual membrship mainly for the tennis (got £59 offer) Amazon- Cancel Prime

Last edited by JAMES4578; Yesterday at 16:45.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMES4578 For This Useful Post:

anor (Yesterday), hfwardhouse (Yesterday), Jan (Yesterday)

Tennis World - Resurfacing Director Says Andy Murray Had No Say Into Final Cut

bt.com
    - Andy Murray: Resurfacing - From filming his career-saving hip operation to family moments at home - How I made the documentary film

So you may be surprised to learn that the initial idea for the film came from Murray himself. It helped of course that the director he approached was a family friend - Olivia Cappuccini is the girlfriend of his brother-in-law, Scott Sears, both pictured below.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

anor (Today), jackie55 (Yesterday), jeannie13 (Today)