Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympics - London 2012 - Tickets (who's going in 1st post)

Re: Olympics - tickets

Quote Originally Posted by lankster2003 View Post
    Only staying a couple of nights so I'll probably crash at my sisters, which is what I'm doing for the Paralympics.
    You're all set then Chris, handy your sister is in London!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace! View Post
    Absolute disgace the people running this, why dont they just use their brains? They said they didn't expect so many to want to resell? really??, so people wouldn't want to change their mind or book a hoilday instead then!!
    Can't believe re-sale still not up and running ...... usually we can't even comtemplate treating ourselves as a family to something as pricey as this, now for once we can, and all we get is extreme frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Niknak's Mum For This Useful Post:

Ace! (09-01-2012)

How they can say they didn't expect so many to want to re-sell, given you were obliged to buy everything that came your way, I do not understand! It's one of the reasons I didn't apply - didn't want to apply willy nilly and then find myself with a huge bill. Although, as things panned out, it looks as if that would have been unlikely! Shambles. Will be plumping up the armchair in readiness.
    Pat xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabbers For This Useful Post:

Ace! (09-01-2012), Niknak's Mum (09-01-2012)

A friend of mine from Europe has just asked me if its still possible to get tickets for the Olympics - their main interest is beach volleyball and volleyball. Does anone know if there are any good sites still selling tickets - if so which ones?

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by cazza99 View Post
    A friend of mine from Europe has just asked me if its still possible to get tickets for the Olympics - their main interest is beach volleyball and volleyball. Does anone know if there are any good sites still selling tickets - if so which ones?
    There is cosport which may still have some but the ones I have =seen after very expensive ones!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xenon21 For This Useful Post:

cazza99 (14-01-2012)

Thanks Xe. I found that link and I suppose the olympic site may have some tickets when they fix their computer system. There are also olympic committee sites for different countries so they can try in their own country too.

Olympic tickets

Matt Fitz has just sent me a message on facebook about tickets that can be purchased from German seller. If anyone is interested and is a friend of mine go to my page. Don't know how to get info on here but sure somebody does.

Re: Olympic tickets

Don't see any tennis tickets?

Steven @GBtennis New Olympic tickets on CoSport.com * including tennis most days * (official EU reseller, so can be bought from the UK ) - thanks @JoshMcStay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to -J- For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (14-02-2012)