Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FTM - general discussion

FTM - general discussion

Ftm15
    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    we needed somewhere to discuss ftm issues.
    Here it is complete with copied in posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by patmoren
    are we trying to get the teams back for the us open?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy hawk
    i will set up ftm leaderboard and rules thread new permanent forum or us open.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewziph
    are we trying to get the teams back for the us open?
    i'd like to try and get the teams back on for the us. Tis a big one after all.

We need a name check of who's made it to the new forum and who is mia.
    patkatzim are still intact
    Quote Originally Posted by linda
    patkatzim are still intact
    so are the rose & crownies :d
    Quote Originally Posted by vamosvixs
    i've lost my team! :cry:
    aww sorry to hear that vixs :cry: Who were in your team? We might still find them. Or probably there is another team missing a member. There are a couple of people who've posted on mw or bt that they are happy there for the time being.
    murray mints was myself, hawkeye and chrismac.

I know hawkeye has made it here but no sighting of chrismac since the switch :(
    aww sorry to hear that vixs :cry: Who were in your team? We might still find them. Or probably there is another team missing a member. There are a couple of people who've posted on mw or bt that they are happy there for the time being.
    ace and karanga
    ace and karanga
    vix - ace was posting her ftms in the atp bracket notepad and i'm sure speedy must have some contact details for her.
    ace is a she? I always thought ace was a he!
    Quote Originally Posted by cazza99
    ace is a she? I always thought ace was a he!
    for a long time we thought he ace! Was a she, however ace! Said he was a he recently
    ace! Is definitely a he. I think we always thought he was a he, then someone mistyped she so a whole load of people got the impression he was a she.
    Quote Originally Posted by roastlamb
    if we do go ahead where do we start? New or where we left off? I know speedy has all the ftm teams details from this year so we can start where we left off.

Roasted mar-shallows are intact. Frontrunning tailenders are too.dunno about fan. Maniacs. James is here but what about lankster and murray mania? Mods and rockers should be ok - is ase on here now? Murraymints are good to go too? Oceans 111? Supergran and aya are back on here. Dunno about genbrit though. Late bloomers? Ljs is here but haven't seen diamond gal or ragdoll.
    fiona, several of the people you've mentioned have joined here. Have a look at the member list.
    thanks linda. I saw rondun and ase. Didn't think of members' list. This is only really my second day on this and i'm still trying to figure it all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by pabbers
    thanks linda. I saw rondun and ase. Didn't think of members' list. This is only really my second day on this and i'm still trying to figure it all out.
    welcome back (i think i'm right in thinking you've been on hols??)!
    Quote Originally Posted by pabbers
    welcome back (i think i'm right in thinking you've been on hols??)!

yes thanks. Hpw was your cruise???
    Quote Originally Posted by james4578

dunno about fan. Maniacs. James is here but what about lankster and murray mania?
    don't think murray mania is here yet, lankster joined early on but moved recently and don't think his broadband is set up yet.
    murray_mania joined on 21st and has made 18 posts.

dunno about fan. Maniacs. James is here but what about lankster and murray mania?
    don't think murray mania is here yet, lankster joined early on but moved recently and don't think his broadband is set up yet.
    so does that mean you don't want to do ftm teams until he's sorted? Is he not available on twitter? I saw mm today.
    rl: If you planning to do ftm teams before permeant forum is set up let me know so i can send you ftm teams this year. I need to tidy it up a bit before i send it to you.
    rl: If you planning to do ftm teams before permeant forum is set up let me know so i can send you ftm teams this year. I need to tidy it up a bit before i send it to you.
    please do. I may as well set it up. We can always decide not to do it if too many people are missing.
    i will need your email address to send it to you. Will pm you. Can you check your pm today? Cos my internet been so bad last few days, some may noticed i barely been on here lately. Internet was down all day today until now.

so does that mean you don't want to do ftm teams until he's sorted? Is he not available on twitter? I saw mm today.
    yeah sorry mm is here, just hasn't posted much lately- not sure if he's on twitter actually. As chris has said he can do it and probably mm will likely be here more during the us open should be ok to go ahead if enough of us are here.
    if this is going ahead for the us open then you will need to count the 3 murrayteers out, i'm still the only one here. :(
    if this is going ahead for the us open then you will need to count the 3 murrayteers out, i'm still the only one here. :(
    so sorry. If you don't want us to go ahead it's fine.
    so sorry. If you don't want us to go ahead it's fine.
    i do but don't have any teammates. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by genbrit
    i am around so i would think oceans 111 are good to go. Sg & aya hope i'm not being to presumptive!!!
    murray mints are all here and ready to go 8)
    had word from sally that ace! Will be emailing his scores in, so vixs, you and ace can still compete.
    had word from sally that ace! Will be emailing his scores in, so vixs, you are ace can still compete.
    wonder if ace was in touch with vixs though - cos if not he might have predicted but she may have now missed it.
    :?:
    if i am slow posting or create new ftm threads it will be my internet problems. Saturday i had no internet, sunday most of day on and off, when it on it very slow. Tonight seem be okayish. I hope internet ok rest of week cos of us open!!
    hi everyone, just wondering if we should add the second round points from cincy to the leaderboard? (that was the one and only complete round before the forum went belly up.)

i suppose there would be no harm in adding up to the second round and the initial main draw where the deadline was before the forum went splat. But wouldn't that be a hassle?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydu
    aussie andy is doing ftm regularly perhaps they could join jls :d in the bloomers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydu
    aussie andy is doing ftm regularly perhaps they could join jls :d in the bloomers ?
    good idea. I'll ask ljs what she thinks.

I'll ask speedy about cincy as well.
    Last edited by hfwardhouse; 31-10-2011 at 16:12.
    Hawkeye always has the last word.

Re: FTM - general discussion

Are we doing FTM this week as Andy is now playing?

Yep, will set it up shortly but if you want to post your predictions NOW please go ahead and set up the thread.
    I'm just doing the DC list of names so can edit anything on FTM if needed.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

All doubles on this section will count towards Jamie FTM. If they lose early then doubles FTM carry on in Jamie's section.
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

There's a few mins left to post FTM's for Basel Singles and Doubles.
    Matches are up on livescore but none have started just yet.

Andy singles and Andy/Jamie doubles not up on OOP. Looks like Wednesday?
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 ***

Shall we include Jamie's dubs results in FTM Teams 2012?
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by RoastLamb View Post
    Shall we include Jamie's dubs results in FTM Teams 2012?
    If more people are likely to take part because there's now one combined Murray forum then it has to be worth point scoring surely? Need some more views on this. There'll be time in the 'off season' to sort it out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sallydaisy For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (31-10-2011)

Now that all the FTMs are one one site it would be less confusing if they are all included.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (31-10-2011)

Personally I like the idea of singles and doubles being seperate, so that we have two FTM leaderboards, though obviously we have including all of Andy's results. However, I'm happy to go with the consensus.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMES4578 For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (31-10-2011)