Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1513

Thread: What are you watching on TV?

Re: What are you watching on TV?

The Michael Jackson doc on C4 Leaving Neverland. Not sure I can ever listen to his music again. Abuse in plain sight.
    Andy Murray - more exciting than a carnival weekend in Rio

Between abducted in plain sight and leaving neverland I needed some fiction! Enjoying Shell and on bbc and the passage on sky.

I watched Masterchef on Friday. One of the contestants, Jilly from Fife, did a meal in honour of Andy Murray.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (26-03-2019)

Super Moderator

Finally, the best show in the world is back! Thankfully, like it had never been away.
    Hawkeye always has the last word B-)

Timeless returned on Tuesday, after being revived for the second time. But, I know it got cancelled for the third time just before last Christmas and won't be back. So, next Tuesday's episode is the last one ever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (28-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    Timeless returned on Tuesday, after being revived for the second time. But, I know it got cancelled for the third time just before last Christmas and won't be back. So, next Tuesday's episode is the last one ever.
    Yeah I watched this at Christmas. I am disappointed the series didn't return properly and at first I was happy that at least they made a movie to tie up all the loose ends, but unfortunately this movie-to-end-it just did not work for me at all. Too bad.

I am watching a few great British series at the mo': Unforgotten 3, Les Miserables, Call the Midwife and my favourite, Killing Eve. Jodie Comer is doing the rounds on American talk shows so I'm hoping she gets nominated for American tv awards like her co-star Sandra Oh.

Also watching a couple of "gardening" type shows: one with Miranda Hart and her Mum, and the other is called Discovering Britain. Making me very homesick!
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

All excellent programmes RoastLamb! I loved them too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patlowe For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (28-04-2019)

The TV BAFTAs is on next Sunday at 8pm on BBC 1. I know my sister has been binge watching the first series of Killing Eve and she loves it. I know it's been nominated for next Sunday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (06-05-2019)

Line of Duty. Series 5 has been incredible, best yet imo, and can't wait for tonight's finale. So Not sure we'll discover the identity of H, though.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

clancy (05-05-2019), JAMES4578 (07-05-2019), Jan62 (05-05-2019), lovetennis (07-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RosieBear View Post
    Line of Duty. Series 5 has been incredible, best yet imo, and can't wait for tonight's finale. So Not sure we'll discover the identity of H, though.
    I said same to a few folk yesterday.... and we were right. Pretty sure they'll keep it going til they know they're on a last series.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WimbledonWestie For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (07-05-2019), Jan62 (10-05-2019)