Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1450

Thread: What are you watching on TV?

  1. #1391
    ATP Ace! supergran's Avatar
    Location
    St Helens, Lancs
    Posts
    6,642

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Watched King Lear last night on BBC2. What a treat. Anthony Hopkins was magnificent backed up by stellar cast.

  2. #1392
    Challenger Circuit
    Posts
    2,468

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Final (?) episode of Car Share last night. Kept us guessing right to the very end, as to whether John & Kayleigh would finally get together. Brilliant series, partly makes up for the cancelled tour.

  3. #1393
    Challenger Circuit
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,266

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by suttontennis View Post
    Final (?) episode of Car Share last night. Kept us guessing right to the very end, as to whether John & Kayleigh would finally get together. Brilliant series, partly makes up for the cancelled tour.
    Haven't watched it yet so no spoilers please .... but I absolutely loved both series.

  4. #1394
    Challenger Circuit
    Posts
    2,468

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    Haven't watched it yet so no spoilers please .... but I absolutely loved both series.
    hence my vague comment, I could have just said they ran away with Ray the Fishman to live in a Buddhist retreat in Nepal but that would have spoiled it for you..

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to suttontennis For This Useful Post:

    Caro (08-06-2018)

  6. #1395
    Challenger Circuit
    Posts
    2,468

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by suttontennis View Post
    hence my vague comment, I could have just said they ran away with Ray the Fishman to live in a Buddhist retreat in Nepal but that would have spoiled it for you..
    Oops..

  7. #1396

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by supergran View Post
    Watched King Lear last night on BBC2. What a treat. Anthony Hopkins was magnificent backed up by stellar cast.
    Was brilliantly done even though it was cut a fair bit. Hopkins and Thompson are just great together

    Really enjoyed The Split which finished last night = new series apparently been commissioned. I like Nicola Walker in everything she does!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveller7 For This Useful Post:

    Caro (08-06-2018), RosieBear (30-05-2018)

  9. #1397

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Graziano di Prima, Johannes Radebe and Luba Mushtuk have been included as new professional dancers on this year's Strictly Come Dancing. Graziano looks a bit like Aidan Turner in the photo.

  10. #1398

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    Graziano di Prima, Johannes Radebe and Luba Mushtuk have been included as new professional dancers on this year's Strictly Come Dancing. Graziano looks a bit like Aidan Turner in the photo.
    Thats exactly what my mum said!

  11. #1399
    ATP Ace! supergran's Avatar
    Location
    St Helens, Lancs
    Posts
    6,642

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by traveller7 View Post
    Was brilliantly done even though it was cut a fair bit. Hopkins and Thompson are just great together

    Really enjoyed The Split which finished last night = new series apparently been commissioned. I like Nicola Walker in everything she does!
    It's usually approx 3 hrs in the theatre isn't it? Also enjoyed The Split and looking forward to next series. Like you do like Nicola Walker.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to supergran For This Useful Post:

    traveller7 (30-05-2018)

  13. #1400

    Re: What are you watching on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by supergran View Post
    It's usually approx 3 hrs in the theatre isn't it? Also enjoyed The Split and looking forward to next series. Like you do like Nicola Walker.
    Yes usually a long one. I saw Ian Mckellens version adapted for film in about 2008 which was pretty good too. He is doing it again this year as well in Chichester.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •