Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching on TV?

Re: What are you watching on TV?

I know exactly what you mean! Just as well I've not been at work. And I only saw it Wednesday, don't know how folk who've been waiting since Sunday to find out what happens are coping #tenterhooks

Quote Originally Posted by WimbledonWestie View Post
    I know exactly what you mean! Just as well I've not been at work. And I only saw it Wednesday, don't know how folk who've been waiting since Sunday to find out what happens are coping #tenterhooks
    Im not coping....ive tweeted martin compston to ask if hes ok...he often replies or likes my tweets....but not this time. Take from that what you will

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angiebabez For This Useful Post:

WimbledonWestie (14-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by sir coolerking View Post
    Line of Duty is arguably the best repeat series the BBC have done in the last decade. Series 2 with Keeley Hawes is the standout whilst Hastings is one of my fave characters ever created. The interrogation scenes are always brilliantly scripted and performed.

Trust no one......
    I just watched all three series on Netflix finishing today. THE BEST!!! SUBLIME. Boy, they do kill off a lot of people tho'.
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RoastLamb For This Useful Post:

cazza99 (15-04-2017)

With being off work yesterday, I kept thinking today was Sunday and then the disappointment I've still got to wait another day to find out if Steve Arnott has survived

Just watched all 4 episodes of Car Share on BBC iplayer. Literally nearly died laughing during episode 3. Also provoked an interesting debate....daughter's boyfriend is staying with us for Easter and he doesn't get it, the rest of us think it's comedy gold and hilarious. He's from Southern England, we're all Northerners......so is this a regional difference in humour? What do others think of Car Share?

I don't think it is regional, l also think it is brilliant and l'm from Essex !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackie55 View Post
    I don't think it is regional, l also think it is brilliant and l'm from Essex !!!!
    Great to know, must just be personal taste then

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lovetennis For This Useful Post:

jackie55 (16-04-2017)

Futures Flyer

Love Line of Duty, and on tenterhooks for tonight after last week's ending....

Found a box set on All4 Mafiosa. It's a French series set on Corsica about a mafia family. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but it looks really good. In French with English subtitles, it's part of the channel 4 Walter Presents stream. I'm a big fan of the Euro dramas ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Jan62 View Post

Found a box set on All4 Mafiosa. It's a French series set on Corsica about a mafia family. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but it looks really good. In French with English subtitles, it's part of the channel 4 Walter Presents stream. I'm a big fan of the Euro dramas ☺
    Ooh, that sounds good. I'll have to see whether I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan62 View Post

Found a box set on All4 Mafiosa. It's a French series set on Corsica about a mafia family. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but it looks really good. In French with English subtitles, it's part of the channel 4 Walter Presents stream. I'm a big fan of the Euro dramas
    Me too Jan. I've just started watching 'Eyewitness', a Norwegian crime drama, Walter Presents, All 4. Only watched 2 episodes so far, but seems ok. I really enjoyed 'Acquitted', and can't wait for second series of 'Trapped'.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to patlowe For This Useful Post:

cazza99 (16-04-2017)