Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Rate the last film you saw

Re: Rate the last film you saw

Just watched Commuter, very watchable. Liam Neeson never fails, only watch action movies if he's in them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

pabbers (24-05-2018)

Saw the last Avengers Infinity War film. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by traveller7 View Post
    Saw the last Avengers Infinity War film. Loved it.
    We enjoyed that too then went to see deadpool a few weeks ago which was also good. We also saw a film starring Ryan renolds on sky a week ago. It was called the voices and was a dark comedy about a guy who hears voices when e goes off his meds and what that leads too. Judging from how young renolds looked I guess it wasn’t a recent film but it was amusing. In a dark way. Certainly much better than war of the planet of the apes that my niece and nephew had me watching when they stayed over last night. That’s really not my bag. They loved it, I was just glad they didn’t pick something worse lol we are planning to see the new Star Wars film - solo but haven’t got tickets yet. The reviews are less than great. Has anyone seen it yet?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JerryD For This Useful Post:

traveller7 (01-06-2018)

I watched Three Billboards last night. Really good and highly recommend, but also very sad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RosieBear For This Useful Post:

traveller7 (04-06-2018)

a film called Pad Man, which i recommend. it's a true story of an Indian man who is horrified that his wife cannot afford sanitary pads and uses a rag during her periods - as presumably do all the other women in the village. so he sets out to invent a substitute, and its the story of his progress. it's funny, very colourful, boppy Boolywoodish music and a view into another world. well worth seeing.