Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Technical Woes

Re: Forum - technical issues

I wonder if the problem is caused by having two aerials and they interfere with each other? You should have one aerial with both TVs connected to it.

Re: Technical Woes

I wonder if anyone can advise me on this? When I got in last night, I saw that Kyle's match was on so went to watch it - on my Kindle, as usual. However it wouldn't start and eventually a message came up saying that I didn't have enough broadband speed for live streaming (I have never had this problem before). I checked my broadband speed and was only getting 12mbps instead of the 36mbps I am paying for, so decided to contact TalkTalk in the morning. But in the meantime I will get on to Amazon as well because all other streaming used to work fine before I went on fibre and only had 6mbps so 12 should be more than enough. This morning I went on my computer and checked the speed, and it is 38mbps. So I checked my Kindle again and it was still only 12mbps. Then I placed my Kindle right next to the router and got 18mbps. The computer is connected by cable. So is the wireless bit of the router not working properly? Should I ask TalkTalk for a replacement router? I've been with TalkTalk fibre for just over a year and had no problems previously.