Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Easter!

Re: Happy Easter!

First you have to kill him by smashing him to smithereens . . . then just eat the pieces.

Happy Easter everyone - hope you've had a fabulous day - we had a lovely church service this morning - with balloons for the children - yes we did manage to lose two which are now up on the church roof .... we hope they return to ground before Thursday's funeral and not during it

We had a baptism during the service and loads of little kids there to enjoy the puppets - I was one of the puppeteers for the first time ... bit daunting given the congregation's usually between 20 and 30 and there was upwards of 70 there today ... it went fine though cos I couldn't see them ... behind the screen rather than the ... actually I might borrow the screen for future Murraycoasters!

We then had an Easter egg hunt for the kids in the church after the service while everyone had a cuppa before heading over to the hall for a lovely lunch laid on by the family of the baby. So I've had my first glass of since lent started

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hfwardhouse For This Useful Post:

RoastLamb (08-04-2012)

...with balloons for the children - yes we did manage to lose two which are now up on the church roof .... we hope they return to ground before Thursday's funeral and not during it
    For a minute I thought you meant the children, not the balloons.

I've eaten no chocolate today because my tummy is still suffering from the pizza I ate last night. I don't think I've ever gone an Easter Sunday without chocolate before. Sad thing is I have to buy my own eggs coz no-one in my house buys any. Not making a traditional Easter dinner either because I just made it a few weeks ago for my niece who was over from India for a couple of weeks and wanted me to make her Christmas dinner as she's missed it the last two years. Hubby is making bbq chicken instead. Feel kinda guilty tbh.
    Andy. Rafa. Milos. What's not to like?

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
    Mr Magic the Dunblane Diamond -Olympic Gold Medallist & Grand Slam Champion

Hope Andy had a

(I think I've eaten too much, and it wasn't healthy food either )
    Last edited by Aussie Andy; 09-04-2012 at 10:50.
    Andy Murray - Wimbledon King