Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Murray on Twitter/ Weibo

Re: Andy on Twitter

If Andy keeps playing as well as this then him staying away from Twitter is fine with me! I don't blame him for wanting to take a break - it's nice to read fan comments but it must become a pain to have to read all the negative tweets from non-fans and journalists who like to use Andy's twitter handle when they talk about him. Perhaps he's trying to get rid of all distractions and focusing totally on his tennis. Definitely seems to be working at the moment!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katie For This Useful Post:

JINESU5 (15-10-2011)

I liked reading Andy's tweets and answering them but if he's not tweeting that ok with me. Andy's decision.

I'm happy for Andy to stay off twitter until after the OZ Open.

Quote Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
    I'm happy for Andy to stay off twitter until after the OZ Open.
    Actually I'd be perfectly happy for him never to tweet again!!

^And me. I don't tweet or follow him. Just get updated on a few ones here and there with this thread.
    Facebook is enough, Andy.lol.

I always wondered how Andy coped with the amount of tweets he must have received on a daily basis. I struggle sometimes to read back everything on my timeline - lovely though it is - and he must have had '000's so sifting out those he really needed to read must have been difficult.

I suppose FB means he can leave messages more easily - and it seems the interface his management are encouraging his fans to use nowadays.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Challenger Circuit

As long as Andy is focused and produces results like this who cares if he tweets or not? Not me. Loved to hear from him when he did but he's not obliged to anyone to keep tweeting. We all know Andy cares a lot about his fans. Keep winning mate and playing positive. Go Andyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MurrayAOne View Post
    As long as Andy is focused and produces results like this who cares if he tweets or not? Not me. Loved to hear from him when he did but he's not obliged to anyone to keep tweeting. We all know Andy cares a lot about his fans. Keep winning mate and playing positive. Go Andyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    Nice post MA1
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Obviously seeing Andy in form in the most important thing and though I would like to see the odd tweet at some point it doesn't really matter. Andy still interacts on Facebook, though I would imagine he'll now get more messages there.

Challenger Circuit

Cheers!!! Here's to a good result tomorrow!