PDA

View Full Version : Lovetennis' Wimbledon 2017 Mixed Doubles and Men's Final photos

lovetennis
22-07-2017, 11:17
I have added some photos to my Flickr site from last week's Mixed Doubles and Men's Final, so photos of Jamie & Martina Hingis, Heather Watson & Henri Kontinen, Federer & Cilic :strawberry: Hope you like my new avatar. Wimbledon had branding on their food outlet tills with the phrase "Love Tennis, Love food, Love all" so seeing as they had pinched by forum name I thought it only fair to take a snap of it and use the Love Tennis bit as my avatar :wimbly:

While you're there, why not click on the other albums and relive the glorious weekend in Ghent :trophy:, and DC semis against Australia & Argentina :GBflag:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134707217@N08/albums

patlowe
25-07-2017, 20:15
Those are super photos Kath. Really enjoyed them. So glad you were at Wimbledon (Sigh...it seems so long ago now!) to see Jamie and Martina win. I also enjoyed reliving those wonderful times we had in Ghent and Glasgow. Thanks for sharing them. Also I like your avatar! I had noticed it earlier and thought it was very clever...and now that you have explained how you got it, it is indeed very clever!