PDA

View Full Version : Lynne

Sallydaisy
26-08-2020, 14:04
Hello everyone, some sad news today.
We've received word that Lynne passed away yesterday after a short illness.
:sad:

She was a dedicated and enthusiastic Andy Murray fan and a forum member from the very beginning. Always ready with a cheery post, often late at night, and she kept us updated with news from his Instagram and Facebook accounts. She was always very supportive of all the Murrays and especially of the work done on the forum. Her presence will be sorely missed.

We'll pass our condolences to her family and our thoughts are with them, and all her fellow tennis friends at this time.

Mandiemoo
26-08-2020, 14:36
So very sorry to read this sad news. Condolences to her family & friends.

RIP Lynne

patlowe
26-08-2020, 14:44
Oh I am so sad to read this. Lynne always had a cheery and friendly reply to my posts and I loved how she kept us informed with all of Andy's insta posts etc. I felt as if I had met her, even though I hadn't. I'm so glad she got so much pleasure from Andy and the tennis. It was a pleasure to share it with her. RIP Lynne. You will be missed. xx

JAMES4578
26-08-2020, 14:52
So sorry to hear the sad news about Lynne, condolances to her family and friends. Indeed Lynne was very active on here, does not seem that long since she posted, certainly she will be missed. Though glad that the Murrays, tennis and this forum gave her pleasure.

exislander
26-08-2020, 14:54
That is very sad news. I was always grateful for her updates on Andy's Facebook and Instagram as I am not on those myself. Thoughts with her family and friends.

Jan
26-08-2020, 15:04
Oh how very sad.
I, too, am not on Facebook or Instagram, and I always appreciated her posts and links to those.
My condolences to her family and friends.

Genbrit
26-08-2020, 15:53
So sorry to hear this and such a shock.
Lynne's posts were much appreciated and helped us all keep up to date.
RIP Lynne, my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends at this time.

RosieBear
26-08-2020, 15:59
I'm so, so sad to learn of Lynne's passing. If any of her family find their way onto the forum, my deepest condolences and please know how well liked she was. She was always upbeat, fun and never wrote a negative word - she enjoyed Andy's matches and tennis in general as they are meant to be enjoyed - as light relief, and it was always an absolute pleasure to be in her company. RIP Lynne, I'll think of you with our mutual friend Bardot xxx

RoastLamb
26-08-2020, 16:44
Oh this is such sad, sad news. Lynne was one of my FB and twitter friends and she was so awesome! So full of enthusiasm, positivity and loved Andy soooo much. Sending all my love to her family and friends xxx :flowers:

pabbers
26-08-2020, 18:19
So sad. Lynne's presence on and contributions to the forum will be sorely missed

supergran
26-08-2020, 19:36
So sorry to learn of Lynne's passing. Her posts were always appreciated and she was such an enthusiastic member of the forum family..My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

anor
26-08-2020, 19:50
So sad to hear such news about Lynne. I always liked her posts and much appreciated her updates and supportive comments on Andy's socal media accounts. My condolences to her family and friends. She will be sadly missed on the forum.

cazza99
26-08-2020, 19:52
This is so sad. It was only a couple of weeks ago when she posted last. She was a great contributor to the forum and will be sadly missed. My condolences to her friends and family. RIP Lynne. :flowers: :flowers:

jackie55
26-08-2020, 21:17
That is very sad news. I was always grateful for her updates on Andy's Facebook and Instagram as I am not on those myself. Thoughts with her family and friends.

Me too, really sorry to hear the sad news:sad:

Teresa
27-08-2020, 05:38
Sorry to hear this. I will miss all the pictures.

Condolences to her friends and family.

Mickey
27-08-2020, 07:18
May Lynne rest in peace, she will be missed, my prayers are for her and her family at this time.

goldfish
31-08-2020, 12:43
Very sorry to see this news. Lynne was a very keen and informative member of this forum and will be much missed. Condolences to her family and friends.

banskogirl
31-08-2020, 13:18
So sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts and prayers with her family and friends at this time. Her posts will be missed as will her cheerfulness which was a gift we all appreciated and enjoyed.

Elizabeth
01-10-2020, 10:55
Today is the first time I have seen this very sad news and I am so sorry to learn of Lynne's passing.