Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Health and Ailments thread

Re: Health and Ailments thread

Take care Teresa, don't overdo it! Glad you are on the road to recovery.

Glad you are now on the other side of the Op, Teresa. I hope you have a speedy recovery and will soon feel the benefits after all you have gone thru.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patlowe For This Useful Post:

Teresa (19-09-2021)

I had another blood test, on Monday. Again, the nurse didn't have my name on her computer. So, I had to go to the Cherrybrook department and get their receptionist to put my name onto the nurse's list. The receptionist got my name completely wrong and had to come back and ask me for my address, which she had to write down. Eventually, she told me that my name was there and I had it done. Yesterday, a nurse from the hospital phoned me to say I'd still got a slightly low white blood cell count. But, the oncologist wasn't too worried about it. So, I'll be picking up my tablets later today. Next month, the oncologist will phone me with the scan result and with next month's blood test result and her plan for my next treatment which she wants to start in November.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

banskogirl (23-09-2021)

I heard, today, about 40 million people will now be eligible for a flu vaccine this year. I've already had mine, I had it earlier this month.