Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: Health and Ailments thread

Re: Health and Ailments thread

I have just had Covid - fairly mildly. Having my second knee replacement on the 5th October.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Useful Post:

cazza99 (29-08-2022), clancy (29-08-2022)

Glad you got Covid mildly. Better to get it now I guess than when you are in hospital.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

Teresa (29-08-2022)

I saw my oncologist, yesterday. She told me, she couldn't believe how long it took for the CT scan result to come through. The good news was, it showed the cancer is still stable and the blood test result was fine.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

clancy (07-09-2022), Genbrit (07-09-2022)

That’s good news Stell

I have Covid, again! my brother has it too and feeling much better than I am!

Banskogirl. Hope you feel better soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

banskogirl (09-09-2022)

Does anyone know anything about sheltered housing? My sister believes our dad should go into one.

I saw my dentist, earlier today, and he gave me the thumbs up to have the bone injection next week.

I had my blood test, yesterday morning, and then my Zoladex injection yesterday afternoon. A nurse phoned me, earlier, to say my blood test result was fine and my oncologist will try and get me an appointment for my bone injection for this Friday.

I phoned the Cherrybrook department, on Thursday, as I had no idea whether my bone injection would be going ahead or not. As usual, I got their answering machine. A nurse from the oncology department phoned me back and told me, there was no record of me seeing the dentist last Friday. Also, she knew nothing about Tuesday's phone call. She then told me, someone from Cherrybrook would phone me. They never bothered. Yesterday, when I went to pick up my tablets from Boots, I went to Cherrybrook. The receptionist confirmed what I'd been told, but she knew about the oncology nurse's phone call. She then got the woman, who makes the appointments, to give me one. She made it for next Tuesday.