Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 781 of 781 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781
Results 7,801 to 7,809 of 7809

Thread: Newspaper and internet reports

Re: Newspaper and internet reports

BBC - Andy Murray tipped to have 'great Wimbledon' after 'blazing it amazingly' with metal hip

I talked to Ivan Lendl. I said, 'How's the hip?' He's like, 'No problem at all'," Bryan said.

Eurosport - ANDY MURRAY, ANDREY RUBLEV, TOMMY PAUL - WHICH WAS THE LUCKIEST NET CORD ON MATCH POINT?

Independent - Andy Murray tipped to star at Wimbledon this summer by doubles great Bob Bryan

Eurosport - THE BEST OF ANDY MURRAY'S UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2023

Telegraph - Andy Murray again proves to be pure box office and Eurosport the perfect host of the action

Irish Times - Andy Murray is the Arsenal of tennis - or maybe the Duracell bunny

Tennis.com - Saturday Night Live name drops Andy Murray during Weekend Update

“Tennis star Andy Murray was upset after an umpire at the Australian Open refused to let him take a bathroom break during a five-set long match,” reports Colin Jost. “Worse: it was deuce.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

Genbrit (23-01-2023), JAMES4578 (23-01-2023)

Hello - Sir Andy Murray's 5million mansion with wife Kim will blow your mind

World in Sport - Andy Murray Reminds Us Who He Is At The Australian Open

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

jackie55 (25-01-2023)

I should think other people have had the same problem, when they've dropped their children off at school: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tennis/andy-...en-uk-29047207

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stell For This Useful Post:

Genbrit (Today)

It seems the link isn't working, for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Stell View Post
    I should think other people have had the same problem, when they've dropped their children off at school: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tennis/andy-...en-uk-29047207
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tenni...en-uk-29047207

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

Genbrit (Today), jackie55 (25-01-2023)

Evening Standard - Anyone for padel? The unstoppable rise of tennis’ cool younger sister

Express
    - Sue Barker on getting in trouble over Andy Murray, leaving BBC and Emma Raducanu wish

Independent - Andy Murray’s daughter doesn’t want a ‘kiss and cuddle’ at school drop-off anymore: ‘Tough game’
    After facing suggestions that his performance had dropped following Sophia’s birth, he told The Mail on Sunday: “I’d rather be getting up in the middle of the night and helping her [Sophia] than winning every tennis match and her thinking when she grows up: ‘Actually, you know what, he was a ****** dad but he won a lot of tennis matches so, you know, well done.’”

“Becoming a parent is life-changing and if it helps my tennis, great. And if it doesn’t, that’s fine. That’s not a problem for me now. My priority is to be a good father first,” he continued.

“Obviously, I still want to do well in my job. I still work hard and train hard but my priority is to be a good parent.”

Mail - 'Don't give me a kiss and cuddle anymore': Andy Murray jokes he's 'back to reality' with a bump as his daughter tells him to 'stay in the car' on the school run

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

Genbrit (Today)

Broadcast now - Murray heroics help WBD to Australian Open audience growth

Andy Murray’s five-set thriller against Thanasi Kokkinakis has attracted the highest number of viewers across Warner Bros. Discovery’s channels and platforms in all markets.

Eurosport - 'THAT IS REALITY!' - TIM HENMAN REACTS TO ANDY MURRAY'S AMUSING PARENTING STORY AFTER HIS AUSTRALIAN OPEN EXIT
    video

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

Genbrit (Today)

Metro - Andy Murray’s amazing ability to put mind over matter should inspire us all

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cazza99 For This Useful Post:

banskogirl (Yesterday), Genbrit (Today), HoopGirl (Yesterday)

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by cazza99 View Post
    Metro - Andy Murray’s amazing ability to put mind over matter should inspire us all
    Such a great article!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoopGirl For This Useful Post:

cazza99 (Yesterday), Genbrit (Today)