Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WIMBLEDON 2021, Tickets thread. LTA Ballot ... not

Re: WIMBLEDON 2021, Tickets thread. LTA Ballot ... not

Debenture tickets have always been on sale, they are much cheaper this year because the Americans aren't coming over

Quote Originally Posted by Sallydaisy View Post
    Thanks!
    I updated my profile (because I was one of the dorks who didn't get a code because I'd turned off receiving emails) but haven't received any updates or further codes as yet.

Not seeing this at all ... where did you find it?
    I just used it to buy a Tues ticket for No.1 (no code was requested) but now I can't recreate the process.
    I was logged in on MyWimbledon looked for the Visit & Tickets option in the menu and the Access The Sale link. It took me to the Ticketmaster page with all the courts and the days listed. Now when I try it the Access The Sale link takes me to Ticketmaster's homepage. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetennis View Post
    I just used it to buy a Tues ticket for No.1 (no code was requested) but now I can't recreate the process.
    I was logged in on MyWimbledon looked for the Visit & Tickets option in the menu and the Access The Sale link. It took me to the Ticketmaster page with all the courts and the days listed. Now when I try it the Access The Sale link takes me to Ticketmaster's homepage. Weird.
    I think you need to go back to the MyWimbledon page and try again. I had a look and there were only 4 people in the queue so you should be able to get your tickets. I don't think hardly anyone knew they were going on sale this pm as no email was sent out

In sadness that I might never see Andy play again

Quote Originally Posted by lovetennis View Post
    Thanks - I've just received an update email from Wimbledon with information on how to get the tickets. Logged into MyWimbledon and the link given took me toTicketmaster.

Not sure about going Tuesday 29th because I'd provisionally fixed to see a friend on my way back west that day. Might try later when I know what we've decided.
    Also, I'd thought of just getting a grounds pass but would have to buy 2!
    So, just thinking that if I go I might try for a single ticket on Court 1 or 2.
    Going to hold off for now.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................