Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WIMBLEDON 2021, Tickets thread. LTA Ballot ... not

Re: WIMBLEDON 2021, General discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I filled out a survey from the LTA about it yesterday, and my answers basically amounted to "let me in"!
    Wonder why they didn't send me one, I did one for Wimbledon itself.

Pro Player

I filled out a survey from the LTA about it yesterday, and my answers basically amounted to "let me in"!
    Me too. Fingers crossed.

Challenger Circuit

Me too, please

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jackie55 For This Useful Post:

themass15 (29-04-2021)

In sadness that I might never see Andy play again

WIMBLEDON 2021, Tickets thread. LTA Ballot ... not

Hi all
    I've received an email from the LTA advising on how to register to apply (through them as an Advantage Member) for tickets for Wimbledon.

Instead of running a ballot for members this year, there will be an online Advantage ticket sale this month, similar to AELTC's online sale. This is an exclusive Advantage sale and as you're AdvantageCompete , you can now take the first step towards getting hold of a pair of tickets.

Tickets will be available from LTA Tickets and a link will be provided to you in advance of the sale. A queuing system will be in place to access the site, as we're anticipating a high volume of traffic.

To ensure fairness, each eligible member will have the opportunity to purchase* one pair of tickets only, due to the very limited number of tickets available.

The on-sale date is still to be confirmed, but don't worry, we will email all eligible members holding an LTA Tickets account 24 hours before the sale starts.

The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Re: WIMBLEDON 2021, Tickets thread. LTA Ballot ... not

Yes me too Sally!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdee View Post
    Just read that Wimbledon and euros will require COVID tests before and after, for Gov data. Was going to try our luck with online sales but not so sure now as getting tests could be a bit of a battle.
    I cannot see anything about Wimbledon. The Euros require proof of vaccination or a lateral flow test taken within 48 hours according to Sky News and the BBC website.
    Last edited by themass15; 12-06-2021 at 11:25.

It was in Sat Telegraph, sports section page 17. Refers to Whitehall’s pilot scheme re fans and testing.
    Last edited by Silverdee; 12-06-2021 at 13:54.

Oh well I have been double vaccinated and have lateral flow tests

Ditto re vaccination and lateral flow tests. Only problem as I see it is that if lateral flow test required I think these have to be done at a centre so you have the actual evidence of negative test confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdee View Post
    Ditto re vaccination and lateral flow tests. Only problem as I see it is that if lateral flow test required I think these have to be done at a centre so you have the actual evidence of negative test confirmed.
    Not sure, but you can lodge result on Government website. I have taken a picture of my vaccination confirmation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to themass15 For This Useful Post:

Silverdee (12-06-2021)