Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Football

Challenger Circuit

Re: American Football

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    General sale was today, and was apparently a massive shambles. Fortunately I splashed out for Premium Lounge tickets when they went on sale last month. I've seen people pay more for the worst seats thanks to the touts snapping up all the tickets than I paid for my hospo package with sideline seats behind the Packers bench.
    Are you in London for the weekend or did you make it to Tannadice before travelling?

Best of both worlds, flying down first thing tomorrow morning.
    Hawkeye always has the last word

Challenger Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Best of both worlds, flying down first thing tomorrow morning.
    Happy days for today anyway. Not sure about tomorrow, I love watching Rodgers but Giants were my first team back in the early C4 days.

Well that was ****.

Challenger Circuit

Proverbial game of two halves. Pack lacking in the WR department and Rodgers not as threatening out of the pocket as he always has been. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last season - doesn't look to have much appetite for a fight when things aren't going well any more.

Challenger Circuit

At least at the game, you didn't have to listen to the ITV commentators. I know Sky isn't cheap but at least they do sport presentation properly.

Generally we aren't good in this country at commentating on NHL, NFL, MLB . British commentators are multi purpose and don't really get the nuances of the game like their North American counterparts. To be fair though, the Americans aren't much good at commentating on Football (Soccer) either

Quote Originally Posted by AllyB View Post
    Proverbial game of two halves. Pack lacking in the WR department and Rodgers not as threatening out of the pocket as he always has been. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his last season - doesn't look to have much appetite for a fight when things aren't going well any more.
    The problem is that Rodgers thinks he needs to pass his way out of trouble all the time, and his attempts get increasingly desperate. We had 2 downs to run two yards at the end there, should have gone for a run on at least one of them. In any case, our defence never made a play second half.