Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016

Thread: Wimbledon 2022

Wimbledon 2022

Hi
    I have been contacted today by Kent County Supporters Club asking if I want to put my name forward to be included in their Wimbledon ballot run by the LTA. My problem is:

I was previously successful in the direct Wimbledon ballot and my tickets have been rolled over to 2022.

My question is:

Can I still enter the Kent County Supporters club ballot as I already have tickets for 2022?

Any advice appreciated.

Over the moon! Watching Andy Murray on Centre Court 28/7/21

Re: Wimbledon 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdee View Post
    Hi
    I have been contacted today by Kent County Supporters Club asking if I want to put my name forward to be included in their Wimbledon ballot run by the LTA. My problem is:

I was previously successful in the direct Wimbledon ballot and my tickets have been rolled over to 2022.

My question is:

Can I still enter the Kent County Supporters club ballot as I already have tickets for 2022?

Any advice appreciated.
    I think you'd need to contact Wimbledon to ask that question as only they'd know the relevant 'rules'. And/or speak to the Kent CSC and ask them? Or the LTA?
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sallydaisy For This Useful Post:

Silverdee (20-12-2021)

I agree with Sallydaisy. Contact Wimbledon to be on safe side. You don't want lose ticket with them thinking your cheating system or something like that. They pretty strict.
    Go Andy Murray --- Go Roger Federer
    *** Winner of FTM 2007 and 2020 ***

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedy Hawk For This Useful Post:

Silverdee (20-12-2021)

Tickets via a club ballot through the LTA are completely separate to the Wimbledon public ballot- and you can accept both.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WimbledonWestie For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth (27-12-2021), Silverdee (28-12-2021)

I had an email from the LTA on 29 November 2021 saying:-

"This year, Compete, Play+ and Fan+ Advantage members will be entered into one ballot, with everyone having an equal opportunity to purchase a pair of tickets on any show court on any day across The Championships. In previous years ticket allocations were split between clubs and different membership tiers. Compete and Play+ members over the age of 11 are eligible to Opt In."

I took this to mean there are no club ballots (just a single LTA ballot separate from the AELTC process) but I may have got the wrong end of the stick - does not affect me as I'm not in a club. There was a complete shambles in 2021 for some of those with LTA and AELTC sourced tickets (some were fine, others had their tickets cancelled) - hopefully this will be clarified for 2022.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dizzypops For This Useful Post:

JAMES4578 (28-12-2021), Silverdee (28-12-2021), themass15 (29-12-2021)

That's the LTA Advantage ballot opt-in open.
    Hawkeye always has the last word

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye For This Useful Post:

exislander (13-01-2022)