Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DC Malaga 21-26 November TICKET REQUESTS

Re: DC Malaga 21-26 November TICKET REQUESTS

Hi Sally, just to confirm GB quarter final tickets for Tina and me with the option of further matches if LTA are holding tickets. Thanks.

Wild Card

Me, GillyD and JerryD for the quarters please Sally and also semi and final if we get that far.
    Would prefer cat 1 tickets, which if all fan groups sitting together behind the team, I think they will be.
    Thank you x
    Last edited by Caro; 24-09-2023 at 11:38.

Junior Tour

Re my request for a ticket for the quarter final like Caro said I would like a semi fnnal and final ticket if we fot that far please, again Cat 1
    Thank you

Hi Sally
    I have now heard back from Davis Cup and they say their PMR seats are for wheelchair users only. They could have told me this before! So, can I join everyone in requesting one Quarter Final ticket and then for Semi and Final. Thank you.

Hi Sally, just had another email from Davis Cup offering me PMR seats which I have bought. So, please ignore my request above. Thanks.

Hi Sally, Just to confirm 2 tickets for quarter final and semi and final if we get that far. Guess these will be cat 1 tickets. Thanks, Daniel and Sarah

Over the moon! Watching Andy Murray on Centre Court 28/7/21

Hi all, I'll be in touch with the LTA to advise numbers given so far, either on this thread or elsewhere.
    Will update on payments early next week if I have the information.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Junior Tour

Sally for personnel reasons I might not be able to make Malalga, so can you take me off the ticket list for the time being please
    Sorry

Over the moon! Watching Andy Murray on Centre Court 28/7/21

Hi All
    I'm away on holiday from tomorrow - Bermuda for some family celebrations (my brother lives there) so little internet time and also a 4hour time difference.
    I've asked Gill Dalby to liaise with the LTA on behalf of AMFF and also keep you up to date with ticketing.

I'm sending an email to all those who have commented on this thread that they are interested in tickets.
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Swingballer

Hi all
    Have checked through all the requests above to make sure I have everyone's ticket requests for the QF on Thursday 23rd November and listed them below. Looks like there will be 10 of us going. I will contact the ticketing service today regarding our group booking. Sally has asked the LTA to reserve us seats in the block behind the team with the other GB fan groups. I will send a separate email to those below with progress and payment info.

Angie x 3 tickets
    Dan x 2 tickets
    Winnie
    Tina
    Caro
    Jerry
    and myself