Sir Andy Murray, OBE. World No 1
Wimbledon Champion 2013 & 2016
Olympic Gold & Silver Medallist, USO Champion 2012
Team GB - Davis Cup Champions 2015
Olympic Gold Medallist 2016
BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013, 2015 & 2016
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1120

Thread: What's the weather like where you are?

Re: What's the weather like where you are?

Grey and dull here but warm.

Dull start but now sunny and warm. Should have waited till today to do the washing *sigh*.
    Pat xx

Just went out in summer dress, boiling hot muggy, 5 minutes after I come in thunder and lightening again. Good job I wasnt out in it would of been scared

We had lovely weather this morning - sat out for a cuppa at a friends and had lunch outside. Took the washing in after lunch as it was all dry and went indoors to sort out banking before heading out to pay it all in .... except we couldn't get out of the house cos it was absolutely torrential rain - we ended up with a pond at the front door after about 5 minutes!

Its like tropical weather its mad, it came down heavy here too then 10 mins later the sky clears and its balmy again so odd

Wish I could say it did the same here - have had lots of showers and rumbles of thunder and lightning round about since about 3pm. Only just put the computer and modem back on!

Wild Card

Got back to Las Vegas yesterday. Can't believe the fab weather I had in the UK. Only rained three times in 5 weeks!!! When I arrived on the drive from the airport, on the day I went to Wimbledon :(, and once during the night. When I arrived in Vegas yesterday the lightening and rain started on the drive from the airport and by the time we got home it was torrential rain and severe weather warning here. At least the lightening held off until after I took off at gatwick and after i landed in Vegas. Phew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genbrit View Post
    Got back to Las Vegas yesterday. Can't believe the fab weather I had in the UK. Only rained three times in 5 weeks!!! When I arrived on the drive from the airport, on the day I went to Wimbledon :(, and once during the night. When I arrived in Vegas yesterday the lightening and rain started on the drive from the airport and by the time we got home it was torrential rain and severe weather warning here. At least the lightening held off until after I took off at gatwick and after i landed in Vegas. Phew!!!
    Glad you got home safely and it was lovely to meet you.
    Pat xx

Over the moon! Watching Andy Murray on Centre Court 28/7/21

It's raining!!! Proper rain, not thundertype stuff. It's a lot cooler too. Me likey!
    The off-topic queen strikes again ...................

Cloudy, dry and muggy here with showers forecast.
    Pat xx